for the use of the www.BIDaBIKE.com platform
(1) motorido GmbH, Mühlhagener Weg 12, 58513 Lüdenscheid, Germany (Amtsgericht Iserlohn, HRB 8654) ( referred to below as „BIDaBIKE“) offers entrepreneurs within the meaning of Section 14 BGB and consumers within the meaning of Section 13 BGB (referred to below as „users“) the opportunity to use the trading platform on an online platform running on the website www.BIDaBIKE.com (referred to below as „marketplace“) on a permanent basis in conformity with the requirements of the present terms and conditions under a service contract.
(2) Entrepreneur within the meaning of Section 14 of the German Civil Code (BGB) is any natural or legal person or partnership with legal capacity who, when concluding this contract, acts in the exercise of their commercial or independent professional activity.
(3) A consumer within the meaning of Section 13 of the German Civil Code (BGB) is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can largely not be attributed to their commercial or independent professional activity.
(1) The marketplace is a platform for buyers and suppliers who are interested in buying and selling new and used vehicles such as motorcycles as well as trikes, quads / ATVs and two-wheelers of all classes (referred to below as „vehicles“).
(2) The platform operator’s services include, but are not limited to:
(a) Providing the possibilities to use the marketplace after the user has been approved according to Section 3;
(b) Facilitating negotiations and agreements made on the marketplace in accordance with section 4;
1) A prerequisite for the use of the marketplace is approval by BIDaBIKE. There is no entitlement to admission or use of the marketplace.
(3) The user is obliged to keep login and password confidential and to protect them from unauthorised access by third parties. In case of any suspicion of unauthorized use by a third party, the User shall inform BIDaBIKE immediately. As soon as BIDaBIKE becomes aware of any unauthorized use, BIDaBIKE will block the access of the unauthorized User.
(4) The fees incurred for the bidding and sale will – unless otherwise agreed upon – be invoiced after the use of the services of BIDaBIKE and are to be paid immediately after the invoice is issued, without deduction. The invoice will be sent by e-mail.
(5) The fees for the use of the portal are as follows:
Fees for the seller:
The sale by a normal advertisement on BIDaBIKE is free of charge.
However, there is the possibility of special options when placing an advertisement which are subject to a fee as follows
If in the end the auction was unsuccessful for you because the bids were too low and you refuse to sell, you will not be charged any fees. If after the auction you have invited to a renegotiation with your buy-now price and no prospective buyer has accepted the buy-now price, you will not incur any fees. We want to be successful for you and therefore do not charge you any fees if the sale is unsuccessful. That is our fair trade idea.
The successful sale by auction via BIDaBIKE is subject to a sales fee of 2.5% of the auction price. The fee is only due if an auction was successful. The following sales fees are currently applicable:
The following sales fees are currently applicable:
Fee examples: There are sales fees at the following sales prices (VP):
all prices plus the applicable VAT.
Fees for the buyer:
The purchase by a normal advertisement via BIDaBIKE is free of charge.
However, there is the possibility of special options during the creation of the advertisement which are subject to a fee as follows
The following purchase fees (surcharge) are only payable by the buyer in case of a successful auction:
The successful purchase by auction via BIDaBIKE is associated with a purchase fee of 2.5% of the auction price. The fee is only due if an auction is successful.
Fee examples: The following purchase fees (premium) are only due for the buyer in the event of a successful auction:
At a selling price of
all prices plus the applicable VAT.
(1) On the marketplace, the user can offer vehicles in an auction (referred to below as „seller“) and/or make binding bids on vehicles placed (referred to below as „buyer“). The placement of a vehicle by the seller does not constitute a binding offer. Bids submitted by the Buyer during the auction are binding offers to the Seller. A bid expires if another buyer makes a higher bid during the auction period. After the end of the auction period, the seller can decide whether to sell the vehicle to the highest bidder. The buyer is bound to his bid for 7 days after the auction ends.
Within these 7 days, the seller must make a binding declaration whether he accepts the offer of the highest bidder or not. In this case a sales contract is concluded exclusively between the seller and the buyer.
(2) If the highest bid is not sufficient for the seller after an auction, he can make a binding offer to the buyer, stating a buy-it-now price. If a buyer accepts this offer, a purchase contract between the seller and the buyer at this price is concluded.
In advertisements is it also possible to make a binding offer to the buyer, stating a buy-it-now price. With the function „Basement-advertisement“ is the binding offer to the buyer, stating a buy-it-now price, in a daily change proces. If a buyer accepts this offer, a purchase contract between the seller and the buyer at this price is concluded.
(3) The sale via the BIDaBIKE marketplace is carried out, if not explicitly stated otherwise by the seller, under disclaimer of warranty for quality defects, if the buyer is an entrepreneur in terms of Section 14 BGB.
(1) The processing of contracts concluded on the marketplace is the sole responsibility of the respective users. BIDaBIKE does not garrantee the contracts concluded on the marketplace, nor the execution of the contracts concluded on the marketplace between the users, nor the liability for material or legal defects of the traded goods. BIDaBIKE does not have any obligation to ensure the fulfillment of the contracts concluded between the Users.
(2) BIDaBIKE cannot guarantee the true identity and the power of dispostionl of the users. In case of doubt, both contracting parties are obliged to inform themselves in a suitable manner about the true identity and the power of disposal of the other contracting party.
(3) If a contract of sale is concluded, the buyer must collect and pay for the vehicle from the seller within 7 days of notification of the seller’s decision.
(4) If the vehicle is not collected and paid for by the buyer after conclusion of the purchase contract, the seller can demand a flat-rate compensation of 20% of the purchase price, unless the buyer can prove that no serious damage has been caused. The same applies to the seller if he does not keep the vehicle ready for the buyer at least 7 days after conclusion of the purchase contract.
(1) BIDaBIKE is fully responsible for wrongful intent and culpable negligence, for slight negligence, however, only in the case of violation of essential contractual obligations. The responsibility in the case of violation of such a contractual obligation is limited to the contractual damage, the occurrence of which BIDaBIKE had to anticipate at the conclusion of the contract due to the circumstances known at that time.
(2) BIDaBIKE does not incur any liability for interference within the distribution network not caused by BIDaBIKE.
(3) BIDaBIKE is liable for the loss of data in accordance with the preceding paragraphs only if such a loss could not have been avoided by the User through appropriate data security measures.
(4) The liability does not extend to impairments of the usage of the services provided by BIDaBIKE on the marketplace in compliance with the contract, which are caused by improper or incorrect usage by the user.
(5) The above limitations of liability apply equally in favour of the agents of BIDaBIKE.
(6) As far as the marketplace offers the possibility of transferring to the user’s databases, websites, services, etc., BIDaBIKE shall not be liable for any damages. third parties, for example, through the setting of links or hyperlinks, BIDaBIKE is not liable for accessibility, existence or security of these databases or services, nor for the content of these databases or services. In particular, BIDaBIKE is not liable for their legality, accuracy, integrity, timeliness, etc.
(1) Users are prohibited from posting content (e.g. through links or frames) on the marketplace that violates legal regulations, official orders or violates public decency. Furthermore, they are prohibited from posting content that infringes the rights, in particular copyright or trademark rights, of third parties.
(2) BIDaBIKE does not accept external contents under any circumstances.
(3) BIDaBIKE reserves the right to block third-party content if it is punishable under the applicable laws or recognizably serves for the preparation of criminal acts.
(4) The User shall release BIDaBIKE from all claims that third parties may assert vis-à-vis BIDaBIKE due to the violation of their rights or due to legal violations based on the offers and/or content posted by the User. In this regard, the User shall also assume the costs of legal action by BIDaBIKE, including all court and attorney’s fees.
(5) The User grants BIDaBIKE a non-exclusive, space and time unlimited right of use of the posted image material for marketing purposes.
(1) The user is obliged,
(2) The user agrees to refrain from all measures which endanger or disturb the functioning of the marketplace, as well as not to access data to which he is not entitled. Furthermore, he must ensure that the information and data transmitted via the marketplace are not infected with viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other harmful programs. The user agrees to compensate BIDaBIKE for all damages resulting from the failure to comply with these obligations, and furthermore, to release BIDaBIKE from all claims of third parties, including attorney’s fees and court costs, which they claim against BIDaBIKE due to the user’s failure to comply with these responsibilities.
See the data protection declaration available on the page www. BIDaCLASSICS.com .
(1) A partial or complete transfer of the user’s rights from the contract with BIDaBIKE to third parties is not permitted.
(2) The User is only entitled to lay charges against BIDaBIKE with indisputable or legally binding counterclaims.
(2) The contract can be terminated by either party with a notification period of three months to the end of the month, whereby at least the written form must be respected.
(3) Each party has the right to terminate the contract for a good cause without notice. A good cause means for BIDaBIKE in particular:
If the user is a merchant, legal entity under public law or an investment fund under public law, the legal venue for all disputes arising from this contractual relationship is Lüdenscheid. In addition, BIDaBIKE is also entitled to sue at the user’s place of general jurisdiction.